Our Community Cafe, ‘Willow Coffee Shop’ is open Tuesday to Saturday, 9am to 2pm.
Claire, our Cafe Supervisor, looks forward to welcoming you.
We can provide you with hot and cold drinks, snacks, breakfasts, lunch, sandwiches – why not ask if your favourite is not on the menu?
Our new Menu’s can be found on the Willow Coffee Shop page.
We can also supply catering for your party or function, whether it is at the Riverside Centre or elsewhere.FIND OUT MORE
Our ‘Time Out Youth Project’ has been working with local young people for over ten years.
We deliver a mixture of both centre based sessions and detached/outreach youth work.
Our sessions are open to everyone.
Please look at our Facebook page for regular updates.
All of our staff are DBS (Enhanced) checked and qualified to Level 2, minimum.
We also work with young carers, as part of the AYCES project, across Sutton and Merton.FIND OUT MORE
- Hackbridge Dojo Karate on October 28, 2016 5:30 pm
- ACE Learning on October 29, 2016 9:00 am
- Willow Coffee Shop on October 29, 2016 9:00 am
- J & C Dance on October 29, 2016 9:00 am
- Rehabiah Ministries on October 30, 2016 12:00 pm
- Ripples Pre-School on October 31, 2016 7:30 am
- Extra Time – Crystal Palace Football Foundation on October 31, 2016 10:00 am
- Ripples Pre-School on November 1, 2016 7:30 am
- Willow Coffee Shop on November 1, 2016 9:00 am
- Sutton Weight Management Course on November 1, 2016 5:30 pm