Our Community Cafe, ‘Willow Coffee Shop’ is open Tuesday to Saturday, 9am to 2pm.
Claire, our Cafe Supervisor, looks forward to welcoming you.
We can provide you with hot and cold drinks, snacks, breakfasts, lunch, sandwiches – why not ask if your favourite is not on the menu?
Our new Menu’s can be found on the Willow Coffee Shop page.
We can also supply catering for your party or function, whether it is at the Riverside Centre or elsewhere.FIND OUT MORE
Our ‘Time Out Youth Project’ has been working with local young people for over ten years.
We deliver a mixture of both centre based sessions and detached/outreach youth work.
Our sessions are open to everyone.
Please look at our Facebook page for regular updates.
All of our staff are DBS (Enhanced) checked and qualified to Level 2, minimum.
We also work with young carers, as part of the AYCES project, across Sutton and Merton.FIND OUT MORE
- Willow Coffee Shop on July 26, 2016 9:00 am
- Jump Start on July 26, 2016 3:30 pm
- Willow Coffee Shop on July 27, 2016 9:00 am
- Jump Start on July 27, 2016 6:00 pm
- Slimming World on July 27, 2016 7:30 pm
- Willow Coffee Shop on July 28, 2016 9:00 am
- Sutton Uplift on July 28, 2016 12:00 pm
- Jump Start on July 28, 2016 3:30 pm
- Zumba on July 28, 2016 7:30 pm
- Willow Coffee Shop on July 29, 2016 9:00 am
- ASDA Activity on July 29, 2016 1:00 pm
- Hackbridge Dojo Karate on July 29, 2016 5:00 pm
- Willow Coffee Shop on July 30, 2016 9:00 am
- Private Party on July 30, 2016 12:30 pm